[C320-list] Topping Lift

Brad Kuether bkuether at comcast.net
Sat Mar 20 17:12:34 PDT 2010

I have a hard vang, and use my topping lift to help keep the boom up and
steady when the boat is not in use in the slip or otherwise..

Otherwise it can chafe the canvas.

This year I am going to use my Dutchman.  Last year I had too much sailing
season to make up.  This year I have time.

-Brad, Mary, Monica, and Jarod
"Independence"
2004 Catalina 320 Hull 1006
Middle River, MD