[C320-list] FUEL TANK QUESTION

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Mar 30 04:39:10 PDT 2010

Pete,

If you take a look at Alan's thread, you will see that I was one who went
through this a few years ago. Here are some answers to your questions:

1. Order the tank from Catalina directly--however I had to order an aluminum
elbow for the fuel hose as I could only find brass or bronze on the local
shelves and I wanted to avoid galvanic corrosion.

2.Use nylon webbing for replacing the band. You can buy a roll of it and
attachment fittings (like a belt buckle) to hold it together

3. Remove the tank from the aft cabin escape hatch. Remove the trim first
and it will slide right out...

Good luck...

Regards,

Jon Vez