[C320-list] Qantum or Evolution Sails

Annie Bennett annie at sydneyprivatesailing.com.au
Tue May 4 18:33:20 PDT 2010

Does anyone have an opinion on one versus the other?  I've had similar
quotes from both for new main, headsail & boombag & lazy jacks (have
only ever had the dutchmans but want to try something different).  I
dont want to try anyone else.

Also would you go for the Cross Cut Dacron Genoa constructed from 6.4
oz Supercruise fabric or the slightly more expensive Tri-Radial Genoa
constructed from Contender ACL 60 Laminate for the headsail.

I don't mind spending more if it makes it more fun but the sails need
to be able to stand up to sailing school students.

Annie Bennett
Topcat 1073