[C320-list] Mainsheet article deadline

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Fri May 21 06:57:50 PDT 2010

The current Mainsheet should be in your mailboxes already and the deadline
is almost here for the next issue. There have been several discussions on
this list of useful and intersting projects that would be great to include
if you would write it up and send any pictures. If you don't feel that you
are a good 'writer' or photographer, don't worry, contribute anyway. As the
Technical Editor, I will be glad to help polish up any submissions if you
like. I can also help write an article from a bullet list of the steps you
took and the materials purchased.

Please help make the C-320 section of Mainsheet your own.
--
Chris Burti
*Commitment*