[C320-list] Subject Change - Now Email Address (was TV Mount)

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Thu May 20 11:07:42 PDT 2010

Hey paul,

I'll contact you off list.

-Jeff
-----Original Message-----
From: vpweikel at aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 13:44:58
To: <C320-List at Catalina320.com>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Subject Change - Now Email Address (was TV Mount)

Where / how do I change my C320 email address ?

I tried going to our C320 International site and after logging in,  accessed the account setting but I could not seem to get the new email address to update and save the new setting.

Did I do something wrong ?

Jeff Hare - can you help me out here ?

Thanks,

Paul Weikel