[C320-list] Need help please.....Portlight Gasket

Becky DeVillier sail320 at hotmail.com
Sat May 1 06:06:21 PDT 2010

Jon,

The hardest part for me was getting the gaskets in the groove, I had to push them in with a small screw driver. I used silicone to fill-in the horizontal gaps and around the gasket from the outside.  We had 2 torrential rain storms - not a drop in the boat. I will be at my boat later today and measure the portlights exactly and let you know.

Becky