[C320-list] Need help please.....Portlight Gasket

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Sat May 1 14:58:04 PDT 2010

Thank you so much for measuring Becky. I actually ran into an Ericson owner at the marina today who had just done this with ports that are exactly like ours and he said you need to stretch them quite a bit--I did and presto!! It worked.

My next challenge is trying to find out what they used on those horizontal gaps. I prefer to not use silicone, but I'm not sure what my options are?? Did you fill those gaps before or after you inserted the gaskets? The old ones seem to have formed around the channel where the gaskets go..I will post this question as a separate inquiry. Thanks again....

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582