[C320-list] Batteries

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Mon May 3 10:37:26 PDT 2010

Paul

I have been talking to the Battery Warehouse guys in Annapolis.  I went by and spoke with them a few weeks ago. I feel pretty comfortable with them and plan to purchase two 4Ds and a 27 Gp start Battery some time later this spring.

The AGM they sell are the same ones made for WM at much less the cost.

Tony