[C320-list] Batteries

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon May 3 13:20:27 PDT 2010

Check to see if they are at least equivilent to Exide's COM-4D-P, which cost
a bit less and fit perfectly. The specifcation comparing the Excide
Nautilaus Gold and the COM follow

  Model     BCI CCA CA   RC     L      W    H    Lbs             Price
  NG-4D      4D  850  600   250 20.75 8.75 10.69 103          $287.99
  COM-4D-P 4D 1000 1200 320 19.56 8.31 9.88    95          $134.99

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC