[C320-list] Trim Ballast

Robert Willey fletch51 at verizon.net
Sun May 9 14:06:09 PDT 2010

Thanks for the information. I checked with the pervious owner and it seems
that 500 pounds of ballast was put in by a factory team to correct a list to
port.  I suspect they overdid it although the fridge and empty storage is
mostly on the port side but I don't think I'll carry that much beer. They
did use 5200.  Does anyone know if Debond dissolves the  fiberglass also?
Their website only mentions that it's safe for gelcoat and some paints.
Robert