[C320-list] Second Reef - Selden Rig

jpmesa at aol.com jpmesa at aol.com
Mon May 17 08:01:04 PDT 2010

I have a second reef (single line. I added a pulley on top of the boom aft about 15" from the end to help keep the sail flat. ( not sure about the 15" I can measure later)  Also have a pulley on the sail, forward.  I found it important to have plenty of loose line when raising the sail or thing get hug up. I could take some pictures next weekend when we go out.  John   Holokai 2    #112

PS I have been thinking of running the line outside of the boom, but not sure yet.