[C320-list] TV Mount

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Thu May 20 05:50:26 PDT 2010

You might consider buying  a short length stainless fuel line in a diameter
just large enough to insert your screws from a heavy truck supply. Cut the
tubing to length to be just flush with bulkheads and if the tube outside
diameters are not larger than the holes in your washers, then cut them flush
with the washers too. Drill your holes in the bulkhead to the exact OD of
the tubes. slide the tubes in the oles in the bulkhead and run the bolts
with washers through the tubes.

This is the way compression tubes in a mast or boom work where bolts are run
through the spars for spreader sockets, boom vangs, block brackets, etc.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC