[C320-list] Main Cleat upgrade?

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Tue May 25 10:20:19 PDT 2010

If you really want a sweet solution to this,  check out Garhauer's new jamless single ended traveller upgrade.

Allows both lines to exit the same side of the track and won't jam up if one end didn't get cleated and the boom gybes.

Its on my dream list, along with the non-existent RayMarine Broadband Radar dome.

-Jeff