[C320-list] Main Cleat upgrade?

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 12:11:22 PDT 2010

Larry

The sheeting has 3 single blocks attached to the boom with individual
bails.  One is one forward, one is centered above the traveler, and one is
aft.  A dual fiddle block with a becket is connected to the traveler.  The
sheet starts at the becket of the fiddle block, routes up to the center boom
block (back-to-front), around the small fiddle sheave (front to rear), up to
the rear block (front to rear), around the large fiddle sheave, over the
front boom block, along the boom to the mast, down to the starboard deck
block, to the most starboard traveler organizer, through the dodger, and to
the CAM cleat.

Pat, 801