[C320-list] ST 4000 Problems

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Tue May 25 13:03:39 PDT 2010

Alan,
Our flux gate is mounted in the same bilge as the bilge pump.  However I would be more suspect of your charging system causing the problem.  It feels like you have a wire that handles a lot of current that is running near the flux gate or along the signal wires that run between the flux gate and the control head.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal