[C320-list] Water heater Leak...

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Wed May 26 02:56:02 PDT 2010

Thanks Jack,

I did search through the archives and saw your posts when you went through
this. I did check all the hoses and fittings and they were fine. The leak
appears as a weeping under the tank until I pressurize it, then it is more
of a steady run, so I do believe it's the tank itself. I keep saying to
myself that 12 years is a *reasonable* life for my tank when I ordered the
new one :)

Regards,

Jon Vez
Solstice #582