[C320-list] ST 4000 Problems (reboot)

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed May 26 09:57:59 PDT 2010

I will do my best to remember, but you will get a quicker response form
Raymarine Tech support. I found them to be very helpful by email. Simpply go
to the website, under Support drill down through the menues and ask the
question " I can't calibrate ST 4000+ Mk II wheel pilot, would like to try a
reboot, please advise as to how to do so."

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC