[C320-list] leak

David J Cardoza dave at avaloncon.com
Thu May 27 09:44:04 PDT 2010

I had water collecting from a very full rear fresh water tank seeping
out the inspection port because the large O ring had dried out.  If the
tank was less than full it was ok.

If you live up north like me the supply line between the water tanks and
the pump might have frozen and created a stress crack.  Easy to fix hard
to find if it's under the fridge.

Also check the water heater it seems to be a theme on this site lately.
If it's coming from the water heater you will likely find a gallon or so
of water under the cabinets trapped between the cabinet wall and the
stringer.  Check by reaching in past the sink through hull shutoff.

Sorry not much help but maybe I mentioned something you missed.