[C320-list] leak

Karl Mielenhausen _/) C320 at suddenlink.net
Thu May 27 10:33:40 PDT 2010

Bill,

Any chance you recently filled the tanks? Easy to overflow out the
inspection ports as David suggests.
Also, if you have selected both tanks to be open to the pump, the forward
tank being higher will slowly siphon into the aft tank, causing it to
overflow its inspection port. Check the August 2008 Mainsheet to see a
writeup on improved gasketing...
http://www.catalina320.com/article.php/20090227141444654

Karl

--