[C320-list] M30 Perkins shop manual

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sat May 29 06:08:14 PDT 2010

On second thought, before you send it check
http://www.catalina320.com/filemgmt/viewcat.php?cid=5
On our web site. This may be the same document.

I have the Hurth owner's manual and the Hurth Shop Manual both of which I'm
going to put on the web site. The shop manual is large (6MB) because it is a
scanned document.

Warren & Pattie Updike
Catalina 320, #62, "Warr De Mar"
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay