[C320-list] Nav Station/Chart Table

Laurie White lwhite808 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 17:51:50 PST 2010

Jeff:  Yes. the chart table becomes a catch all.  Of course most of
us have kitchen-drawer dividers for the small stuff, as well as
springs, strings, snap hooks and eye straps or somesuch to keep the
top open while we rummage around.  My suggestion involves the small
tools we use 90% of the time on our 320s.  The useless space under
the stove is a good spot for a small drawer.  Yes, it's wide, but
only several inches high, and only a couple of inches deep.  It won't
fall out because it sits inside the existing frame which provides a
lip to keep it in place. So it's a lift/pull deal.  It will hold the
pliers, screw driver, scissors and common items which need to be
close at hand.  It keeps the weight down low.  On Tradewind my real
tools are in a largeish plastic container on a low shelf in the
closet...several pounds of tools, etc used infrequently.  If I find
the time I'll send Carl or Chris Burti a short article with photos
for the Mainsheet.  Dave White

Tradewind
320 no. 616
Honolulu, Hawai'i