[C320-list] Nav Station

Bruce Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Mon Nov 8 10:22:05 PST 2010

Jeff,

We purchased several small square/rectangular plastic boxes that seem to
work as dividers.
The problem with our nav table always seems to be it is not quite deep
enough for the stuff we stash there.  .
I've never thought about removing and modifying the nav table but now that
you have it has me wondering
if the bottom could be removed and the table made a bit deeper.  I'll have
to take a look at that next time we're on the boat.

Bruce Stumpp
#647, Adventuire
Frog Mortar Creek, MD