[C320-list] Hull cleaning and waxing tips

Mike Ott wmo48 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 07:32:46 PST 2010

Hello all,
I'm looking to do a full hull cleaning and waxing, and by the look of the gelcoat it hasn't been done in a quite a while.  I'm thinking of a full wash, then acetone wipe down, followed by rubbing compound and then wax.   I'll use a electric buffer, but it still this sounds like a big job.  Just writing this is making me feel tried already.
Any tips or tricks would be appreciated, also any recommendations for wax and rubbing compound.
Mike Ott
'Amanda Lu'