[C320-list] Hull cleaning and waxing tips

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Thu Nov 11 07:46:40 PST 2010

Mike,
Someone on the list suggested Meguiar's Products last year. Prior to that I was using Collinite 920 and Fleet Wax, now as a result of that suggestion I am using Meguiar's
Color Restorer and Polish(2 separate products), followed by Fleet wax. At the end of the season my hull has never looked better. Rubbing compound may be necessary because of oxidation, but you might try a sample area with these products first and see how well it works.

herb Creech
Cloud Chaser 606