[C320-list] Nav Station

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 08:39:24 PST 2010

2nd on the Left side recommendation.  And take care in how you align it.
Follow the instructions.  Mine ended up on the right due to an installation
error on the left corner.  It will fit there, but I didn't figure out how
until I had moved the spring to the right side and discovered how easy it is
to trip the spring in that location.  Pat