[C320-list] Main Sail Furling Line

Simon Rock simonrock at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 11:59:36 PST 2010

I just check the manual, and it just says "ends spliced together". It needs
to be spliced so that it can run through the deck cleats and around the
furler drum mechanism. Seldom do show a splice - which looks and I am sure
is stronger than a simple, heat the ends up and squash them together method.

Still waiting to hear back from the dealer...

Simon Rock
0428 175510