[C320-list] FRESH WATER POOLING

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Thu Nov 11 10:26:02 PST 2010

If you have even a small leak from the fresh water system, hot or cold, you
should hear the pump cycle on its own pretty frequently. There is no
accumulator, so as soon as a few drops leak out, the pressure drops and the
pump comes on for a moment. If you are not hearing this, I would look
elsewhere for water entry.

Happy Sailing!

John
2007 C320MKII