[C320-list] Kiwi Prop

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Mon Nov 15 15:37:10 PST 2010

Well I cannot speak for the Kiwi Prop, however the Autoprop has worked fantastic for me all these years.

Great for racing (even cruising without being dragged down), max speed at lower RPM, no prop walk, no calibration need, easy to install - and it just works!

The Autoprop is a must have investment.

Andrew
C320 "Dawn Treader"
Pier 39