[C320-list] Bulkhead heater

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 12:51:43 PST 2010

I have a boating friend who now has a propane heater.  He has had a diesel
heater and prefers the diesel. He had it supplied from the main diesel tank.
He said it puts out more heat than does the propane.  No worry re. propane
leak.

For me, my Admiral is heat enough.  She keeps me warm.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr de Mar"