[C320-list] Hanging a picture

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Thu Nov 18 13:26:34 PST 2010

I have had great long term luck with the heavy "industrial Velcro" from Home
Depot.
This sticks like crazy and allows you to peel the object off to change it or
replace batteries such as in a clock.
Mine have held for years even in hot Alabama summers.
Only problem is removing the bugger if you change your mind. It takes pliers
and patience to peel it off.
A little "Goo Off" is also handy for the residue

Happy Sailing!

John
2007 C320MKII
Hull 1118