[C320-list] Kiwi Prop

Colin Evans twosailors at bigpond.com
Fri Nov 19 19:36:58 PST 2010

Thanks Bruce,
Do you have any idea how the folding props affect propwalk.  I have a lot of
trouble getting the boat to reverse into the pen with my 3 blade fixed
"brake" Once I`m moving it isn`t too bad but can be a bit hairy in the
confines of the marina and I have to move at a reasonable speed to keep
control.
I liked the folding prop on the previous boat and they are virtually
maintenance free except when slipping, but I`m a bit concerned about fitting
a folding type and not gaining anything for it.

Regards
Colin Evans
Hull 774
C320 Watermark