[C320-list] Kiwi Prop

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 22:04:50 PST 2010

Colin
The Kiwi is excellent in reversing.
Full (well near 100%) power/thrust in reverse will only a very little Prop
Walk.
This was the most important advantage and the reason I put it on from new.
I use the fixed 3 blader for a few months and was pleased to get the
Feathering Kiwi back on.
We have a difficult marina berth and must reverse in.

BruceS
Pittwater

PS when you put the Kiwi in Reverse ... there is a noise and shudder ... i
think that is normal ... but be aware of it.