[C320-list] Kiwi Prop

Simon Rock simonrock at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 11:38:37 PST 2010

We fitted a Hydralign feathering prop to our C375. So far it has been great.
The supplier came and fitted it to the boat (I did not trust the delivery
dealer to do the job properly - but that is another long story).
I will test the amount of prop walk today.
At the moment, the C36/375 discussion is also on prop walk and docking
issues. Here are some links that have been suggested there.

http://www.boatdocking.com/other/Sternway.html

http://www.seaskills.com/files/SeaSkillsDockingDIYMagazine.pdf

http://www.cruising.sailingcourse.com/docking.htm

Simon Rock