[C320-list] Kiwi Prop

P & B Sheerin sheerinp at bigpond.net.au
Sat Nov 20 00:03:16 PST 2010

Colin, We have an Autostream on our 320. We love it. Great propulsion
forward and reverse, little prop walk, little maintenance other than a
yearly grease and coated with Prop Speed. Beautifully built. I wish I could
use it on my Cessna!  Three other Catalina's have them in our marina. Peter
"Jaraman" 1096