[C320-list] Mainsheet

Rick Evans ericstillwellevans at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 11:44:49 PDT 2010

I was wonder if any one else thinks the mainsheet cleat on the 320 is next
to useless? If so have they done anything about it?

Also I believe the tackle arrangement must be insufficient for the loads as
I think you should be able to trim a main sheet on a 32 without winch
assistance except in extreme cases.

Has anyone replaced the cleats with a better arrangement?

Has anyone added purchase to the main sheet arrangement to improve it to be
able to handle the loads by hand?

If so any part numbers info pictures would be helpful.

Thanks
Rick
724