[C320-list] OK now its personal - Lewmar hatch leaks

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 2 13:32:51 PDT 2010

Twice a year I clean all metal surfaces where the gasket sits. If they have some
film on them I use auto wax to clean and then soap and water. I then use soap
and water on the gaskets and when dry use Amoral or the like on the gaskets. I
have "cured" a couple of small leaks this way. Also I'm careful (most of the
time) to not close the salon hatch or the head hatch without making sure there
are no lines in the way. My lines run so that the boom vang goes under the salon
hatch and mainsheet goes under the head hatch.

Jim Brown