[C320-list] Water heater hose change out

LOCALJG at aol.com LOCALJG at aol.com
Fri Oct 8 09:48:18 PDT 2010

Thanks Tony.  Do you recall the length of hose it took to replace the  old
hose?

In a message dated 10/7/2010 8:33:14 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
amshd2 at aol.com writes:

John

I replaced both hoses on my 94 #30 last  year.  Mine were starting o show
their age small cracks here and there  the ends were striating to get hard
and split ect .

I replaced both at  the same time.  One reason is that you have to remove
the hot water  heater in order to get the old ones off and the new ones on.
Glad I made  that decision because they started falling apart were they
connected to the  hot water heater when I started working on them.

First drain as much  anti freeze as you can and be ready to drain more when
you disconnect the  hoses.

Be sure the Hot water heater is off.  It is eiser to just  cut old hosesoff
then remove the Hot water.

I removed the old ones and  took one to WM.   They were easy to run.  It
helps to remove  the small storage compartment under the oven.

While I had the Hot  water heater disconnected I took it out and flushed it
ashore.  Couldn't  believe all the crud that came out.

Tony