[C320-list] Water heater hose change out

LOCALJG at aol.com LOCALJG at aol.com
Fri Oct 8 19:44:00 PDT 2010

Great ideas!  Thanks Paul.

In a message dated 10/8/2010 10:29:07 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ilove2sail at verizon.net writes:

An idea  -- put a stopper in the end of the hose untill you pull it through.
Also  tie a heavy duty string on the end and pull that through. Then you
can  easily pull the new hose through to the water  heater.

Paul
Affinity 657
Bay Bridge Marina
Chesapeake Bay  Maryland