[C320-list] C355

Brad Kuether bkuether at comcast.net
Wed Oct 13 06:17:46 PDT 2010

Jon,

I did see the 355.

Lower freeboard, check.
Island berth in front, check.
Separate shower, sorry no banana for you.

The 355 felt like a slightly bigger 320.  It did have a bit more storage
space.  It seemed to me that MOST of the increased length went to create a
standing area in the forward berth.  Head area has a shower "seat" but the
overall head is not that much bigger.  I would have liked to see a larger
head and less standing room in the bow owner cabin.

The cockpit was nice and open with a table in the middle, wouldn't
understand if thats good without a sea trial (at least for me)

Area behind the wheel was the same as the 320...  tight.

Good storage areas in the cockpit as well.

OK thats my topline on the 355.

-Brad, Mary, Monica, and Jarod
"Independence"
2004 Catalina 320 Hull 1006