[C320-list] C355

Jack McDonough mcdonough5 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 13 08:38:57 PDT 2010

I'm glad to see that someone else thinks the area behind the wheel on the
320 is tight. When underway, I constantly move from port to starboard to
make sure I'm clear of other boats, buoys, lobster buoys, etc. I really wish
the port lazarette and the seat on the starboard side had been squared off
(instead of designed on the diagonal) to provide more foot room.

jack