[C320-list] C355

Simon Rock simonrock at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 12:30:39 PDT 2010

Allan,

We added a 375 to our fleet for very similar reasons (the freeboard did not
concern me).
Plus I wanted a boat that had enough headroom for a 6'2" person (me). After
sailing on it, we would find it hard to go back to the 320. A separate
shower is very nice (especially for the girls).

Cheers
Simon

Simon Rock
Lake Macquarie & Airlie Beach