[C320-list] Salon table removal

David Nolte dcnolte at mac.com
Thu Oct 14 11:02:33 PDT 2010

Careful!

Don't force it. I pulled the screws right out once by pulling up too hard, and I'm not THAT strong...

Add that to the time that a guest's young son pushed down on one end to get closer to the Scrabble board, I have had the pleasure of redrilling and screwing it back on to the mount twice!

Jiggle a bit.

David Nolte
Beach House #4