[C320-list] Fw: Catalina 320 shopping

djgleason1 at juno.com djgleason1 at juno.com
Thu Oct 14 12:12:43 PDT 2010

Stewart:

We have owned our 94 since 2000.  Granted the shallow bilge is an
inconvenience, it is no more a problem than the Seidelmann 299 that we
owned for 13 years.  We use a small wet vac to dry it out when needed.  I
would not let that deter me from a purchase.  We are in fresh water and
have had no problems with blisters.  If looking at a 93, the blisters
would have developed by now if there was a problem.  I am not sure where
Dick is coming from by promoting the Yanmar.  Our Perkins seems to have
less issues on the 320 site than the Yanmar.  We have in excess of 2000
hours and have experienced no problems.

Dave Gleason
Proud Mary, #150