[C320-list] Back Stay Adjuster and Headstay toggle

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Fri Oct 15 13:52:47 PDT 2010

Rick,

Back in 1998 I installed a Navtec Hydraulic Back Stay adjuster on
"Dawn Treader", and along with other upgrades it did help
significantly in all the races I participated in Holland, Michigan and
Lake Michigan (we won and placed in many races).

I did not add anything to the headstay.

When I get back to the boat in San Francisco (I was just on it
yesterday!), I can send some photos.

Best Regards,
Andrew Santangelo
C320 "Dawn Treader"