[C320-list] Mainsheet

Rick Evans ericstillwellevans at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 12:44:36 PDT 2010

Yes it is completely useless and I wind up using the starboard side winch as
the mainsheet cleat which during races does not work well.

I think the purchase needs to be increased so a winch is not needed and a
swivel cam cleat be utilized on both the starboard and port sides.

I am going to take a look and see what can be done.

Thanks
Rick
724