[C320-list] Mainsheet

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 14:33:35 PDT 2010

I agree and I am definitely installing wedges, I can rustle the
aluminum block and have the tool to fabricate them. I also think that
the line being fat is the main culprit, because when I really shove it
into the cleat, I have no more premature release issues....with the
mainsheet...I just hate spending money when the existing line is in
good shape otherwise.

--
Chris Burti Farmville, NC