[C320-list] Seacock Question...

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Wed Oct 20 16:20:32 PDT 2010

I'd think that disassembly of any thru hull fitting would allow water
in unless done on the hard.  I guess you could pull the fitting and
plug the hole while you made repairs.
What marina are you at that allows wintering in water?  Do they have a
bubbler system or is wintering in water done at your own risk?
We've considered living aboard, but few marinas up here allow it.

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906