[C320-list] Oil change

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Fri Oct 22 11:29:29 PDT 2010

These pumps are manual, but if you insure all the fittings are  tight, they
work well...plus they have finally come out with a smaller and  cheaper
version:

_http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productI
d=330596&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=11151&storeNum=10106&subdeptNum=1
0434&classNum=10440_
(http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=330596&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&storeId=11151&storeN
um=10106&subdeptNum=10434&classNum=10440)

Bert
At Ease

In a message dated 10/22/2010 1:24:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,