[C320-list] Jabsco manual head

Dean Vermeire dean at vermeire.us
Tue Oct 26 09:01:31 PDT 2010

I replaced the whole pump assembly this season with a kit I found on
Amazon for about $60.  It has the twist-and-lock feature, which the old
pump did not have.  The replacement was easy.

http://www.amazon.com/Jabsco-29040-3000-Marine-Manual-Assembly/dp/B001794BS0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288108777&sr=8-1