[C320-list] Yanmar Winterizing Blues

Paul Rickman ilove2sail at verizon.net
Sun Oct 31 09:23:53 PDT 2010

Hi Mike,

Try two things. Increast the RPMs, it won't do it in idle. Maybe 2000 should do
it.
Second, disconnect the intake hose put a funnel in. Pour the pink stuff into the
funnel
with the funnel held as high as you can get it with the RPMs up. If this doesn't
work  - ?????

Paul
Affinity 657
Bay Bridge Marina